Beiträge von Base

Believe what you want to believe, but here in Holland we have had several cars with such high performance airfilters and every single one of them blew up their airmass meter every 5000 km!
    Don't say i didn't warn you when you are standing along side the highway with a broken airmass meter. It will blow up unless you modify some things.

Aus erfahrung weiß is das nach ungefer 5000 km das Luftmasse Meßinstrument kaput geht mit diesem airbox.

In English (since my German ain't that good):
    When u install this airbox there's a big chance that every 5000 km or so your airmass meter will blow up. It might depend on what air filter you use inside this box... but still, there's a fair chance. Modifications are necessary to prevent this from happening.

Ok i've read enough....
    Stop this shit about "the dutch people wrecked the stilo.org" forum because we didn't. If you don't have any clue about what happened then don't start pointing fingers and blaming an entire country.
    Let me explain:
    Yes we do have our own forum, just like u guys have over here. But none of the Dutch forum users or moderators wrecked the forum. As soon a we mentoined that we had own forum a head Admin (i won't say names) decided to throw away the entire Dutch part of the forum to get some kind of revenge for us leaving or whatever. Pharao was pissed off about him throwing away the entire Dutch forum part. So i guess Pharao is trying to get the Dutch forum part back now from a backup or whatever.